CNS Covid-19 Notice
CNS COVID-19 NOTICE
CNS has taken some precautionary steps to help safeguard clients and staff.
- We have purposefully designated separate waiting areas for each family.
- We have taken away materials such as magazines, literature and children’s toys.
- We have implemented increased disinfecting procedures of our testing materials, equipment and surfaces.
- We have suspended traditional greeting gestures such as handshaking, high fiving (children), and fist bumps.
- Please let a CNS Staff person know immediately if you or anyone in your family has:
- had a recent fever
- been in quarantined or self-quarantined status
- traveled to an area of concern
- been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 carrier
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds